Thursday, August 09, 2007

Links

I’ve added links to our existing kitchen and drawings of our design. I have a layout drawing, but it’s a ‘.kit’ file that I can’t open. I will post that when I get it figured out. I will continue to post links to photos as the job progresses.

Jill was over last Friday with the guy who will be building the two new windows. She’s coming back tomorrow to put a lock box on our door, drop off a sample of our counter tops, and to match some colors.

They will be putting a dump box in our driveway. That will be interesting; I’m sure it will have to be a small one. It’s only 9’ from our hour to our neighbor’s house, a fact I need to deal with every winter when I need a place to put snow. Typical Wauwatosa.

The cabinets, still our critical path, should be done sometime the week of September 9th. That give us two solid weeks of demolition and prep work.

No comments: