Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Few Emails...

HI Matt,

Paul is our third party installer who had installed all of our high end appliances.

I contacted him because American couldn't get there soon enough.

He has screws that he can attach the wall trim piece as well...

Please give him a call 262-555-6737 to get this all handled.

Thanks Carrie

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Piette [mailto:mjpiette@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 8:05 AM
To: Carrie Kappel
Cc: Jill Doss
Subject: Re: Refrigerator

Carrie--

The oven exhaust vent did arrive yesterday. I spoke with Greg from Artisan K&B and he'll install it. However, it didn't come with the set screws necessary to attach it. I'm assuming that they are nothing special. Can youy get that hardware over to Jill so that they can do that when they're back at the house tomorrow, 10/17?

I spoke w/ American about 1:00PM yesterday. They said that I was scheduled to have the freezer handle installed next week Tuesday. That's not a good day for us and they were able to reschedule for this Friday. "Dan" is who is supposed to be out to do it.

When I got home yesterday I had a message from "Paul" who said he's supposed to be out today. I called him back three times, but never spoke with him.

Any idea what's up?

--Matt


Matt:

I believe miracles can happenJ. So, I will think Friday will be good for the handle. Did you receive the trim piece for under the wall oven?

Greg and/or Pat will be at your home on Wednesday to handle painting matters. Please make sure you have the trim paint out (if you already have some), or provide new paint (if you have none). We want to handle painting before the tile work starts.

Tile has been confirmed for Thursday and Friday.

Ray is checking on the status of the door—I should know something tomorrow.

Floor refinish is scheduled for 24th and 25th of this month (when you are gone).

Have you thought any more about the pot racks? (I don’t think there is enough room to build the item we discussed, as the recessed light is centered above the sink. I will take a look when I am there on Thursday).

All for now—have a good evening.

Jill

No comments: