Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Couple More Emails

Matt--

I will be meeting Greg at your house tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M. and make a decision about the hallway paint for the trim and door.

Greg will bring along necessary shelf clips.

I will take a look at the area above the sink for the pot rack and let you know what I think.

Door will be another couple of weeks (ouch), probably not in before you jet off to London .

Greg will put a sweep on the bottom of the current door to control the critters and air flow.

I am excited to see the kitchen—I haven’t had the opportunity to visit for over a week. I have seen the pictures on the web site, but an in person visit is so much more enjoyable.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be back with you tomorrow.

Jill.


From: Matthew Piette [mailto:mjpiette@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:15 AM
To: Jill Doss
Subject: Re: Punch list stuff

The paint is all in the workroom in the basement. Were we doing a different color than what we had?

The baseboard for the wall by the new radiator is in the pantry - Greg knows this already. If I remember, I'll put it on the counter. The shelf in the lower cupboard on the far right of the main sink still needs a support pin added.

I'm thinking a pot rack will fit. Take a look and let me know.

Any word on the door? I'm not in too much of a hurry there, but Laurie is worried about mice sneaking in through the gap at the bottom of the temp door.

There's an outside chance that the handle will be installed today.

--Matt

No comments: