Monday, August 25, 2008

Sink Issue Resolved

The people at Artisan are very responsive. I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Matt:

Greg was out this morning and swapped out the strainer assemblies.

He feels the best solution on the glide issue it to swap out the manufacturer supplied glides to an undermount glide, on both roll trays. The undermount will support the weight better and have less play from side to side.

Let me know a few days upcoming that will work for you to have Greg stop by and handle.

Jill



From: Matthew Piette [mailto:mjpiette@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:05 PM
To: Jill Doss
Subject: Re: Sink issue



Jill--

When Greg's here can he look at the top shelf below the cooktop. Recall that he was here once to adjust it. I don't think it's robust enough to hold our cookware. It has been sticking for a while and has collapsed a couple of times. I can't use it anymore.

If he could come sooner, I'd appreciate it. Laurie and I can stick around until 8 or so to let him in and show him the issue.

Thanks,

--Matt

No comments: