Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jill's Response to Sink Issue

Matt:

Yes, unfortunately, we have not had a good experience with the brand of strainer basket assemblies we used for your sink. We have since switched to another brand I have used previously, with good results. I will have Sandy order the needed parts and, when they arrive, and have Greg or Pat return to take care of the “swap” out.

On a more positive note, we will be having a “by invitation only” Grand, soft, opening on September 17th, a Wednesday, in the evening. You will be receiving an invitation in the mail. There will be cooking demonstrations by a chef employed by Wolf/Subzero along with serving wine. I believe there are also plans for musical accompaniment. Mark your calendar. I hope you and Lori will be able to make it.

I will let you know when the parts arrive. It should be about two weeks.

Regards,

Jill

No comments: