Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Freezer Handle

Here is my exchange of emails regarding the handle on our freezer. This really grinds my beans.
Carrie called me about an hour after I sent this and said that she can have them there on Friday. That does me no good: no one will be there.


Carrie:

They did contact me. I did not want to sit on hold for 15 minutes, while at work, for a problem with service with your company.

However, I did call back, did sit on hold for fifteen minutes, only to find out that they had no idea of what it was they were coming to fix. I, of course, don't have the model number of the refrigerator on hand and they did not know that Amana makes refrigerators for Dacor.

They can't get people to fix it tomorrow, so I will cancel my Saturday plans to meet them there. They don't know what time, but "Ryan" will call me between 7 - 9AM. He will be coming to put a handle on some Amana refrigerator.

I expected better for $12,000+ worth of appliances.

And I expect that the missing oven piece will be installed no later than Tuesday of next week, which fits within your generous 10 day window from when the problem was discovered.

Regards,

Matt Piette

Carrie Kappel wrote:

Someone will be contacting you.


From: Matthew Piette [mailto:mjpiette@yahoo.com]
To: Carrie Kappel
Subject: RE: Refrigerator

Thanks.

I got a call from "Angela" wanting to schedule a time. I called her back, but the wait-time was very long.

Can you let her know anytime tomorrow,10/4, between 9 - 4?

Carrie Kappel wrote:

Hi Matt,
I will put a call into service for them to come out and attach the handle.

Thanks Carrrie


-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Piette [mailto:mjpiette@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 8:19 AM
To: Carrie Kappel; Jill Doss
Subject: Refrigerator

Jill/Carrie

I assume that you know that the freezer door handle is not attached.

Is this something that will be easily fixed when it is moved tomorrow?

Jill, what's the schedule for today?

Regards,

Matt

No comments: