Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting to the end...

A note from Jill on some final details:

Matt—

Greg had the exterior door installed when I stopped by. The storm door was going to be installed next. Pat will stop by tomorrow to do finish up painting.

Let me know your thoughts on finishing the basement ceiling that we needed to remove to reinforce the floor below the side door.

Greg will return next week to finish up the pantry shelf/pot rack and switch the outlet and switch placement by the prep sink. He could also work on the basement repair at the time, should you decide to have that area addressed. I have left my drawing of the pot rack at your house; I think you saw the sketch one of the last times I was there, and the hook I will have them use. Please take a look to make sure you approve. I think it will look very nice when it is done.

As I mentioned, Greg will be off on Thursday and Friday for surgery.

Floor people will arrive Saturday between 7:30 and 8:00am. Arrival on Sunday will be around 8:00am. Floor people strongly encourage you to be at home during the refinish/staining process to verify the color application.

Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: